- Fill in the information, in details, for the faulty product. Fax or e-mail the RMA request form to Digifast and the customer will receive an RMA number (e-mail email@example.com). Proof of the original invoiced purchase date is required for warranty service.
- Your invoiced purchase(s) must be through Digifast, our authorized resellers, or distributors for the warranty to be valid. Products purchased from a regional market must be serviced by the same regional market.
- If Digifast finds the returned product is not defective, then an invoice will be issued to the customer for shipping and inspection fees.
- Returned products must have a valid and correct serial number sticker. If the sticker is damaged, removed or discrepant, the product will be deemed as having an expired warranty.
- If the product is still in warranty period, but is damaged by misuse, abuse, accidents, or inappropriate handling and installation, Digifast will not be held responsible for the warranty service; there will be a mandatory repair fee charged.
- Prior to shipping your RMA, please pack your product extremely well with anti-shock packaging. We highly recommend you use the original shipping box. If the product is damaged because of the improper packing, Digifast will not be held responsible for the warranty service. The product will be deemed as expired warranty.
- Product specification and other information are subject to change without notice.
- Note that the warranty service may vary per region. Please check with your local region for more details.
Expired Warranty Service
- If you want to proceed with repair(s), please send back the system and remark "expired warranty" on your RMA form. Digifast will be required to collect a fee for the maintenance. If the customer does not wish the product to be maintained, Digifast will collect an inspection fee for the product.
- Please complete the RMA Form and enclose it with your package. All packages without an RMA form will be refused at the shipper's cost.
- The end-user will be responsible for 2-way shipping.
- If you don't wish the product to be maintained or don't want to pay the shipping fee, please do not send back expired warranty products.
- Maintenance Fees: General Inspection fee may apply as well as fees for any parts that need replacement.
Limited Warranty Lengths
|Digifast M.2 NVMe SSD||5 years|
|Digifast Docking Base||6 months|
|Digifast Enclosure||6 months|
|Digifast Keyboard||2 years|
|Digifast Mouse||2 years|
|Digifast M.2 1-1 RGB Cloner||1 year|
|Digifast CPU Cooler||3 years|
|Digifast Consumable Parts||30 days|
|Digifast Headset||18 Months|
|Digifast VIdeo Capture Device||1 Year|
|Digifast Gaming Wireless Controller||1 Year|
*Note that the warranty length may very per region, the above table is valid for North America only.
Digifast limited warranties cover product functionality through normal product usage. This warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accidents, inappropriate handling and installation, SSD-based cryptocurrency farming such as Chia, natural disasters, improper care, or alteration. SSD devices are limited by the 5-year warranty or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information about the SSD limited warranty, please visit the individual product page.
Warranties are vastly simplified at Digifast. If you have an invoice number, you can input it on the above warranty tab to view the remaining warranty. If you no longer have your invoice, you may simply enter the serial number that can be found on the device to obtain warranty information*. This allows warranties to conveniently follow the products throughout their lifetime while enabling users to simplify their document tracking.
*The warranty starts from the invoice date of the purchase. If there is no invoice, we will use the manufacturer date.
Thank you for shopping with Digifast and understand that you will be able to reach us via email or phone for any additional inquiries. Please read the important information below carefully before placing your order. By ordering from our website, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions below.
Digifast will ship throughout the US and globally. If you are located outside the US, and cannot checkout your cart because of shipping unavailability, please contact us. We will determine if it is cost-effective to ship to your location and arrange shipping. If not, we will refer you to our regional partners near you.
Digifast will ship out your order:
1. When full, verified payment is received.
2. With a tracking number by Fedex Ground only, unless stated otherwise.
- All orders MUST be placed over the phone, if an additional shipping insurance and/or signature confirmation is/are required. All orders typically process within 1-3 days lead time, unless stated otherwise.
- We will be free from responsibilities of any duties, customs fees, broker fees, and/or tax related fees outside of the US.
- We will only be responsible for sending the package to UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS.
- If the package is lost or stolen, it is the end-user’s responsibility to contact the local law enforcement and to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
- After packages have been shipped, it is the customer's responsibility to handle any fraud.
Free Shipping Policy
Free shipping is only available for the contiguous 48 states of United States of America with an order more than $75 USD before taxes except in the following conditions listed below, where a shipping fee will be charged at actual cost:
- There is a special handling requirement.
- Customer selects express shipping.
- Second delivery attempts. (defined as the carrier having to attend the customer site a second time, having been turned away the first attempt)
- All returns with free shipping will be subjected to a mandatory 10% restocking fee and actual shipping costs deducted.
Same day Shipping
Orders received before 1 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) will ship the same day, provided the requested product is in stock at the time the order is processed. After the cutoff time, the order will ship out generally the next working business day. In some rare instances, the product might be shipped later due to a national holiday or other unforeseen circumstances.
When you receive your shipment, please verify all cartons indicated on the invoice are present. We may not accept liability for shipments claimed as shortage, where the recipient has not signed for the number of cartons received (signing for number of skids or pallets is not acceptable).
Shipping discrepancies, including short shipment requests, need to be submitted within 14 days of receipt for investigation. Shipping discrepancies submitted over 14 days will be investigated at the discretion of Digifast.
Please report a DOA product within 48 hours from the package delivered date. If 48 hours has passed, we can only follow the normal RMA Warranty procedure.
Unless the shipment is refused due to an error we made, or the package is visibly damaged, a $50 charge will be applied to refused shipments.
Backordered products require longer lead-times around 7-10 days. For a more defined and concrete lead-time quote for your specific product, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Digifast staff at (877) 311-9068, ask us on livechat, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any shipment reimbursement is NOT guaranteed. Digifast only reimburses reasonable amounts based on the shipping courier's offer.
Please keep in mind, when returning a product you purchased online directly from Digifast, you have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
Only items that have been purchased directly from Digifast-inc.com can be returned to Digifast. Digifast products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
Digifast will accept returns for defective merchandise purchased at the Digifast Inc website, within 14 days of purchase. All merchandise returned to Digifast must be in the original packaging with all original items (such as manuals, cables, etc.) accompanying the merchandise and a copy of the invoice/packing slip and RMA form included to be eligible for return. If your merchandise is not returned with all original items or if the items are damaged, Digifast may in its sole discretion either reject the return entirely or accept your return but reduce the amount of your refund credit by the value of the missing or damaged items. Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless the merchandise is determined by Digifast, in its sole discretion, to be defective.
If you wish to return a product that came with a free promotional item, such as a free memory card or mouse mat, and the free promotional item is not included with the return, Digifast may, in its sole discretion, either reject the return entirely or reduce the amount of your refund by the full retail price of the promotional gift.
Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless the merchandise is determined by Digifast, in its sole discretion, to be defective.
How to initiate return:
Products found to be non-functional within 48 hours of receipt may be returned for an exchange automatically waiving any restocking or shipping fees. Returns after this 48 hour window must be returned using our return policy.
How to initiate return:
Fill in our support form according to your specific region with order details including the following: order number, serial number, product Name/ID, and date of purchase. Customers may contact us through their region-specific channels for any questions about the return process. All returns are subject to 10% restocking fee and shipping & handling fee. Restocking fee may be waived if the product package is unopened or the product is in pristine condition.
Final sale products are not eligible for return.
If the customer does not have original packaging, then they must contact Digifast first to discuss special condition. Without the original package, there is no guarantee a return will be accepted.
How to initiate a refund:
Once we receive your item and confirm it is in proper condition, a refund for the item purchased will be initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 3 to 5 business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
If purchased via PayPal, then credit is issued directly to your PayPal account.