- Fill in the information, in details, for the faulty product. Fax or e-mail the RMA request form to Digifast and the customer will receive an RMA number (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). Proof of the original invoiced purchase date is required for warranty service.
- Your invoiced purchase(s) must be through Digifast, our authorized resellers, or distributors for the warranty to be valid. Products purchased from a regional market must be serviced by the same regional market.
- If Digifast finds the returned product is not defective, then an invoice will be issued to the customer for shipping and inspection fees.
- Returned products must have a valid and correct serial number sticker. If the sticker is damaged, removed or discrepant, the product will be deemed as having an expired warranty.
- If the product is still in warranty period, but is damaged by misuse, abuse, accidents, or inappropriate handling and installation, Digifast will not be held responsible for the warranty service; there will be a mandatory repair fee charged.
- Prior to shipping your RMA, please pack your product extremely well with anti-shock packaging. We highly recommend you use the original shipping box. If the product is damaged because of the improper packing, Digifast will not be held responsible for the warranty service. The product will be deemed as expired warranty.
- Product specification and other information are subject to change without notice.
- Note that the warranty service may vary per region. Please check with your local region for more details.
Expired Warranty Service
- If you want to proceed with repair(s), please send back the system and remark "expired warranty" on your RMA form. Digifast will be required to collect a fee for the maintenance. If the customer does not wish the product to be maintained, Digifast will collect an inspection fee for the product.
- Please complete the RMA Form and enclose it with your package. All packages without an RMA form will be refused at the shipper's cost.
- The end-user will be responsible for 2-way shipping.
- If you don't wish the product to be maintained or don't want to pay the shipping fee, please do not send back expired warranty products.
- Maintenance Fees: General Inspection fee may apply as well as fees for any parts that need replacement.
Limited Warranty Lengths
|Digifast M.2 NVMe SSD||5 years|
|Digifast Docking Base||6 months|
|Digifast Enclosure||6 months|
|Digifast Keyboard||2 years|
|Digifast Mouse||2 years|
|Digifast M.2 1-1 RGB Cloner||1 year|
|Digifast CPU Cooler||3 years|
|Digifast Consumable Parts||30 days|
|Digifast Headset||18 Months|
|Digifast VIdeo Capture Device||1 Year|
|Digifast Gaming Wireless Controller||1 Year|
*Note that the warranty length may very per region, the above table is valid for North America only.
Digifast limited warranties cover product functionality through normal product usage. This warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accidents, inappropriate handling and installation, natural disasters, improper care, or alteration. SSD devices are limited by the 5-year warranty or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information about the SSD limited warranty, please visit the individual product page.
Warranties are vastly simplified at Digifast. If you have an invoice number, you can input it on the above warranty tab to view the remaining warranty. If you no longer have your invoice, you may simply enter the serial number that can be found on the device to obtain warranty information*. This allows warranties to conveniently follow the products throughout their lifetime while enabling users to simplify their document tracking.
*The warranty starts from the invoice date of the purchase. If there is no invoice, we will use the manufacturer date.
How to initiate return:
Products found to be non-functional within 48 hours of receipt may be returned for an exchange automatically waiving any restocking or shipping fees. Returns after this 48 hour window must be returned using our return policy.
How to initiate return:
Fill in our support form according to your specific region with order details including the following: order number, serial number, product Name/ID, and date of purchase. Customers may contact us through their region-specific channels for any questions about the return process. All returns are subject to 10% restocking fee and shipping & handling fee. Restocking fee may be waived if the product package is unopened or the product is in pristine condition.
Final sale products are not eligible for return.
If the customer does not have original packaging, then they must contact Digifast first to discuss special condition. Without the original package, there is no guarantee a return will be accepted.
How to initiate a refund:
Once we receive your item and confirm it is in proper condition, a refund for the item purchased will be initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 3 to 5 business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
If purchased via PayPal, then credit is issued directly to your PayPal account.